MULTI CHANNEL NETWORK and the information collected on this site may be used in the manner described below by MULTI CHANNEL NETWORK, our labels, agents, subsidiaries, trusted partners and affiliates acting on our behalf.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, street address, and phone number
- Billing information such as credit card number and billing address
- Demographic information such as age, gender, interests, country and zip code
- Unique identifiers such as user name and password
- Preference and other information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences and cell phone carrier
We or one of our trusted partners may use this information to:
- Send you requested updates and newsletters about an artist, type of music or related special offers
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send a one-time email or e-card to your friends upon your request when you provide their email address
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns
- Administer your account
- Process information submitted with a job application
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer promotions and sweepstakes you enter and notify you of the results
- Improve our marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
Social Networks/Online Communities
We may provide your personal information to companies that help us with our business activities such as processing credit card transactions, shipping your order, assisting us in site operations, providing customer service and delivering email newsletters. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services.
We may also share your personal information:
- With Multi Channel Network affiliates and representatives of our current recording artists
- With reputable third parties in whose products or services we think you may have an interest, with your prior consent to do so
- With representatives of former recording artists, who will be advised in advance that your consent is required for continued use
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request
- In connection with a corporate change including a merger, acquisition or sale of assets
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
You may choose to stop receiving newsletters, updates or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails. Some sites also allow you to change your email preferences within your online profile.
If you choose to join a mobile marketing list, please be aware that there are usually costs associated with receiving SMS (text) or MMS (multimedia) messages depending on your wireless carrier and plan. You should check with your mobile carrier to determine what charges apply before signing up to receive our updates via your mobile phone. If you would like to stop receiving messages from us on your mobile phone, please reply to the message with “STOP.” You may also contact your wireless carrier for additional information on receiving or stopping mobile messages.
We automatically collect information as you browse our site(s) such as the domain name, Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, operating system and device type, average time spent on our site(s), pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and other relevant statistics. Such information is sometimes referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data.
We and some of our third party partners use Flash cookies to store some of your preferences or personal information. For more information on Flash cookies and how to manage privacy and storage settings click here.
You are entirely responsible for any text, video, audio, images, photographs or any other materials or content you provide for our sites. Please use any available community tools responsibly. In particular, do not post content that infringes the law or third party rights, or which includes activities or statements which are discriminatory, offensive, obscene or defamatory or which may cause offence to others on grounds of nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, religion, faith or disability. You should not use the community areas for any commercial purpose. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully transferable right to use, copy, modify, publish and display any content which you post or upload on our sites, and to incorporate it in other works. You waive any moral rights which you may have in this content. You understand that we do not monitor all user-generated content on our sites and we are under no obligation to do so. However, we reserve the right to monitor all such content and, without notice, to edit, delete or remove any content which we deem to be inappropriate. The views expressed in the community areas are those of members of the public and are not those of MULTI CHANNEL NETWORK, our affiliated companies, licensors , Labels or partners.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive billing information on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third party payment option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after receipt. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Updating Your Personal Information
Our sites may offer different methods for updating your personal information. To review and update your personal information on artist marketing sites, please log in to your profile/account on each site where you have registered.
To update your billing or shipping information for purchases, please follow the customer service instructions in your order confirmation email.
Children – We do not attempt to collect any personal information from those under the age of 13. If you feel that we have unknowingly collected information from someone under the age of 13, please contact us immediately and this information will be removed.
For more information on how to protect your children online:
Changes To This Policy